Geneva Worldwide, Inc. Today
Geneva Worldwide Inc., a New York City based corporation, understands the importance of language services for the ever-changing needs of businesses today, and makes it our mission to provide superior services for better communication in the global marketplace. We have been perfecting client relations since our inception in 1903, and have a history of establishing long-term relationships with companies and government agencies that regularly depend on our ability to provide high quality, accurate, professional, innovative, and timely services.
Geneva Worldwide, Inc.: A Premiere Language Services Provider
As the President of the ALC (Association of Language Companies), our C.E.O. Craig Buckstein leads the industry and spearheads the implementation of the latest practices and customs to provide the most cost-effective quality services to clients. We have cultivated client loyalty because of our wide range of experience for both government and private companies.
Geneva Worldwide provides:
- The United States General Services Administration interpreting and translation services for all federal agencies
- Translation services to the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
- In-person interpreting services for every state agency in Pennsylvania, Missouri, and New York
- Translation services to some of the largest international marketing companies in the world.
Geneva Worldwide, Inc. Gives Back
Geneva Worldwide not only partakes in local organizations and language services associations, but we are also strong supporters of the following non-profit organizations and scholarship foundations:
- Translators Without Borders
- The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- The Katrina Refugee Evacuation Program
- Lower Manhattan Development Corporation’s Post 9/11 Rebuilding Efforts
- E. Virgil Conway College Scholar Awards for Children of City Employees
We are also driven to help organizations and clients who assist those in need. Most recently, Geneva Worldwide, Inc. contracted with Industrial Medical Associates to provide video remote interpreting for refugee medical assessments. Thousands of refugees required treatment upon arrival from developing countries, and Geneva Worldwide assisted in efforts to give quality healthcare for the non-English speaking patients.